General Data Protection Regulation
in Rhea elektro s.r.o.
In accordance with the Regulation of the European parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing directive 95/46/EC and Act no 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on amendment and supplementation of certain acts, we process your personal data on the basis of the consent of the persons concerned or on the basis of a legal act.
The personal data we process for the purpose of fulfilling obligations of the employer in connection with the employment and for the purpose of the assurance of trade cooperation, in particular in connection with the assurance of the subject matter – the supply, installation and service of electrical power sources and their accessories.
Principles to the processing of personal data protection
- we process your personal data only on the basis of legal conditions, which are referred to In the Regulation or the Act on the protection of personal data
- we collect your personal data only for the specific intended purpose and not processing them in a way that is incompatible with this purpose
- we process your personal data in a manner that by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures ensures an adequate protection of personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing of the personal data against loss or deletion of personal data
- your personal data will be held in a form which permits identification of data subjects at the latest at the time of while it is necessary for the purpose for which personal data are processed
- to the observance of these basic principles to the processing of personal data protection, we take a responsible approach and this observance we can, on request, demonstrate to the competent authority of the state or institutions, to which it follows from the special regulations Your rights under the Regulation and the Act on the protection of personal data
On the basis of written application has the concerned person the right to:
- request provision of a copy of the personal data that we have available as well as information how we use it
- request the correction, deletion or limtation of their processing
- apply for the transfer of personal data to another third party according to its choice
- request for the information on processing of personal data
- make a complaint on the way we process the personal data.
If you believe that we process your personal data illegally, you can make a complaint or proposal on the commencement of proceedings at the inspection authority, which is:
Office for personal data protection of the Slovak republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava tel.: +421 2 32313214, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
In the case of any information regarding the protection of your personal data, please contact the responsible person:
Ing. Peter Sýkora, phone: +421 2 49101914, mobile: +421 905 613 894, e-mail: email@example.com